1. Men are not mind readers. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
2. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
3. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
4. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
5. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
6. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
7. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
8. If you want to watch the games with us then please only talk during commercials.
9. All men see in only 16 colors, like windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
10. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing is wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
11. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
12. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… really.
13. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football or sexy girls.